EuroKera (“EuroKera,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. How your personal data will be treated during your use of EuroKera’s websites is outlined below.
From time to time, we may make changes to this privacy notice to reflect changes in our business or to serve you better. EuroKera will make reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy notice, such as posting on this website. You should review this notice periodically to stay informed of any changes. Please note the date of the notice below, so that you know when it was last updated.
EuroKera protects your privacy on EuroKera.com and related EuroKera websites through these basic principles:
- You will be advised when EuroKera is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used. In general, information collected such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. will only be used by EuroKera to respond to inquiries, manage user established online accounts, or for specific EuroKera marketing activities, events, or services. Other than information collected through essential cookies (as described in EuroKera’s Cookies Policy, you will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide such information. If you choose not to provide some information, please be aware that it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity with EuroKera.
- EuroKera reserves the right to retain electronic communications sent by visitors. Further, EuroKera uses an SMTP gateway to forward e-mail and to log e-mail transactions. Logs of e-mail transactions include: date and time of message; name and IP address of connecting host; e-mail address of message originator; and EuroKera address of recipient.
- Any information collected about you will be kept secure and not shared with third parties, with the exception of EuroKera affiliates or service providers, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, EuroKera may have to disclose personal data it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of EuroKera or a EuroKera subsidiary is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. EuroKera reserves the right to transfer information you provide to other countries in order to share such information with EuroKera affiliates or service providers. We maintain safeguards reasonably intended to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
- As part of its global data privacy program, EuroKera maintains processes intended to allow individuals to request access to, correct, or erase personal data that EuroKera maintains related to such individuals. To submit such requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the mailing address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal data or request to delete your information from our database, and EuroKera will make reasonable efforts to complete your request. In the event you choose to delete or thoroughly anonymize your personal data from our database, we may retain a record of your deletion request as well as records indicating the type of information deleted as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- EuroKera’s websites may contain links to other sites not under the domain or not owned by EuroKera. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by non-EuroKera sites. EuroKera does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. We do collect generalized information such as the IP address and domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site, the number of visits, and similar information. We use this information to improve the contents of our website.
- In order to improve our site, we utilize various types of “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by EuroKera, how they are used, and your options for limiting their use, please review EuroKera’s Cookies policy by clicking here.
- EuroKera does not intend to collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of thirteen (13) should only submit information to EuroKera with the prior consent of their parent or legal guardian. If your child has submitted personal data to EuroKera and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact us as provided below and we will use reasonable efforts to ensure such information is removed.
- International visitors to EuroKera’s websites should be aware that personal data may be transferred to computers in the United States or other locations around the world in order to fulfill your request.
- Non-personal data you supply to EuroKera through EuroKera websites, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas, or the like, will not be treated as proprietary or as confidential and EuroKera assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. EuroKera may use any such information you supply to respond to inquiries or as part of its marketing activities. Further, the submission of such information to EuroKera shall not restrict the purchase, manufacture, or use of similar products, services, plans, and ideas by EuroKera for any purpose whatever and EuroKera shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without restriction.
- EuroKera does not endorse, nor does it participate in the practice of “spamming” (sending of unsolicited promotional e-mail). If you believe you have received such a message from EuroKera please contact email@example.com.
- By mail: 140 Southchase Boulevard, Fountain Inn, SC USA 29644
- By phone: +1.864.963.8082
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org