The protection of your personal data is very important to the EUROKERA Group and we do ensure that you feel safe during your visits on our Website.
In our quest for total transparency, we wish to inform you on the data that we collect, on the manner in which these data are used and on your possibilities to object to the processing of these data. We also wish to inform you on the mechanisms put in place to ensure maximum security.
Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data collected as a customer are used within the framework of our contractual and business relationships. They allow us to fulfill our legal obligations. We inform you that your data are the subject to a process designed for the following purposes:
The procurement, management and execution of contracts,
The execution of the legal, regulatory and administrative provisions in force,
The operations relating to the commercial management of clients and commercial prospection.
Your data are necessary to the conclusion, the management and the execution of the contract and the respect of legal obligations. Your data are only used within the framework of the purposes mentioned above in a manner that is relevant and proportionate. They are related to your identification and the processing of your requests.
For our commercial relationship, with your consent, they can also be used for the prospection purposes for the products and services distributed by the EUROKERA Group and its potential partners. We are likely to use advertisers and advertising networks.
Your data subject to a treatment are related to:
- Requests in connection with the commercial relationship
- The follow-up of the commercial relationship
- The localization and the connection
- The selection of people to perform loyalty offers, prospection, promotion, as well as data relating to the contributions of the people.
The gathering of your data allows us to know you better and to improve our services by offering you products or services that are the most adapted to your needs. Finally, we are likely to propose to you satisfaction surveys.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Within the strict framework of the purposes set forth, the recipients of your data are the departments of the companies of the EuroKera Group. They are also likely to be processed by our partners, sub-contractors, service providers as well as people interested in the contract. These recipients may be located outside of the European Union. The updated list of these countries as well as the references to the appropriate safeguards will be communicated to you on simple request to the address indicated below. In the case of transfer of your personal data outside of the European Union, the EUROKERA Group puts in place the appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of personal data. If you want to obtain information on these guarantees, please send your request to the address indicated below.
Training and awareness of the Collaborators
All employees and stakeholders within the EuroKera Group are sensitized to the principles of the Data Protection Act, essential obligation, within the framework of their activity. The training provided to our collaborators are adapted to their activity and their responsibilities.
What is the storage time of your personal data?
The retention time of your personal data corresponds to the duration of the implementation of the purposes set forth, plus the limitation period.
In the absence of conclusion to a contract or within the framework of commercial prospection, data can be kept for an undefined length of time. You can ask the whole of the duration of the processed data retention at the address indicated below.
A cookie is a simple text file stored temporarily or permanently on your desk device or mobile but also in some cases, in your browser. The cookie is useful and even essential for the navigation on the Internet because it allows website publishers to :
- To improve the performance of their site
- To offer a better navigation experience to Internet users.
Who is responsible for the treatment of data within EuroKera:
EUROKERA North America Inc. whose headquarters is located 140 Southchase Boulevard, Fountain Inn, SC 29644, USA.
What rights do you have for the protection of your personal data?
Right of opposition: when your personal data are not needed or are no longer needed in our contractual relationship you can ask that they are not subject to treatment anymore. To exercise this right please send your request to the address indicated below.
You also have the following rights:
- Access rights and correction: at any time, you can request access to your personal data and to the rectification of those.
- The right to erase: when the duration of retention of your personal data is expired, you can ask for their deletion.
- The right to limitation of treatment: when your data are not needed or are no longer needed in our contractual relationship, you can ask for the limitation of their use.
- The right to the portability of your data: at any time, you can request a copy of the data that we have collected for the execution of your contract or with your consent. You can ask us to communicate these to the person of your choice.
- Right to withdraw your consent: for all treatments requiring your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw at any time including commercial prospection.
- The possibility of organizing the fate of your personal data after your death: you can give directives relating to the conservation, deletion and the communication of your data after your death. You must designate a person to follow your instructions regarding this topic. After your death, he or she will take knowledge of your directives and ask for their implementation.
Who can you contact in the event of a dispute relating to the processing of your personal data?
You can make a claim to the address indicated below.
To exercise your rights, or to contact the person handling personal data, for any additional information or claim, simply write us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
EuroKera North America Inc.
140 Southchase Blvd.
Fountain Inn, SC 29681