We Begin in France
Cooking Capital of the World
The process of glass-ceramic cooking panels manufacturing starts at our KeraGlass facility located in Bagneaux-sur-Loing, France, about an hour outside of Paris. Before we can cut and add finishing touches to our cooking panels, we first create the glass from which they are made. After making glass for more than 350 years, we are quite good at it.
Melting and Molding
- Raw materials, including recycled glass from our own factories, as well as natural sand, are melted into a liquid glass.
- The glass is passed between two rollers and cooled to form a sheet.
- Sheets of the newly formed “green glass” are produced to different specifications depending on the final product they will be used for.
- All our “green glass” must pass a quality inspection before being shipped to one of four transformation facilities.
- Our manufacturing process for creating “green glass” meets or exceeds safety, industry, and environmental standards at every stage.
What is “Green Glass”?
Only glass made with a very specific composition, or “green glass,” can be used to create EuroKera’s glass- ceramic products.